WELCOME TO THE KNOWLEDGE FIRST FINANCIAL MEDIA CENTRE.
Announcing the Winners of the National RESP Contest offered by Knowledge First Financial
Five families receive RESP plans with a combined cash value of $32,500
Mississauga, ON (April 23, 2013) - We are pleased to announce that five Canadian families have made an important first step towards saving for their child’s post-secondary education with the help of the National RESP Contest which ran in 2012-2013.
Congratulations to the following five families who will each receive $6,500 towards a Family Group Education Savings Plan!
- The Campbell family of Georgetown, ON
- The Snell family of St Thomas, ON
- The Hebert family of Shediac, NB
- The Karpontinis family of Pointe Claire, QC
- The Richmond family of Vancouver, BC
Each family will receive a $6,500 deposit into a Family Group Education Savings Plan, paid for by Knowledge First Financial Inc.
Just as we’re delighted to help these parents save for their child’s education, we’re also proud of how we’ve helped thousands of Canadian parents create a world of possibilities for their children.
Knowledge First Financial is pleased to be offering another National RESP Contest. The contest started on April 4, 2013 and will close on October 31, 2013. For more information on the rules and regulations of this contest, please go to www.knowledgefirstfinancial.ca and click on the contest button!
*Knowledge First Financial is the registered name of Knowledge First Financial Inc
(Formerly USC Education Savings Plans Inc.)
- Announcing the Winners of the National RESP Contest -June 20,2012
- Announcing the Winners of the National RESP Contest - November 14, 2011
- RESPDAC announces, More than $210 million in education funds -January 19, 2012
- Knowledge First Financial announces winners of its Rewarding Loyalty Contest - January 9, 2012
- USC Education Savings Plans Inc. is now proudly Knowledge First Financial -Sept 12, 2011
- Postgraduate dreams made possible with help from the Knowledge First Foundation - July 22, 2011
- Announcing the winners of its 2011 Drive for the Future Promotion - May 26 2011
- Announcing the Winners of the USC Education Savings Plans. National RESP Contest -Nov17, 2010
- Announcing the winners of the 2008 USC Education Savings Plans Inc. national Help Yourself and Win contest! -April 7, 2009
- Announcing the Winners of the USC Education Savings Plans Inc National RESP Contest - March 18, 2009
If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.