A recognized institution is one that qualifies as a post-secondary educational institution under the Income Tax Act (Canada) and is acceptable to Knowledge First Foundation. For example:
- University or Community college.
- CEGEP (Quebec).
- Technical or technological institute.
- Junior college or Bible college.
- Rabbinical and Talmudic schools.
- A private post-secondary institution registered under the “Private Vocational Schools Act” of a Canadian province.
Recognized institutions are those listed with one or more of these associations:
There are also those listed with the following accrediting associations:
- The Association of Canadian Community Colleges
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- The Northwest Association of Colleges and Schools
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges
The Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools (New York) provided that the programs of study also meet the Foundation’s criteria for approval.
Find out if the institution you plan to attend is currently recognized by Knowledge First Foundation. If not, please provide us with the full name of the institution and the complete address so that we can verify the institution’s accreditation.
To search by the first letter in the name of the institution please use the following link: Recognized Institution Search