Congratulations to the Ten Winners of the Celebrating 50 Years with $50,000 RESP Contest
Oct 31, 2016
Announcing the Ten Winners of the
Celebrating 50 Years with $50,000 RESP Contest Offered by Knowledge First Financial
Mississauga, ON (Oct. 31, 2016) – Knowledge First Financial is pleased to announce that ten Canadian families have made an important step towards saving for their child’s education. Congratulations to each family who will receive $5,000 towards a Flex First Plan.
- The Habing family of Edmonton, Alberta
- The Asselin family of Québec, Quebec
- The Dzaja family of London, Ontario
- The Ouellette family of Lavaltrie, Quebec
- The Saenz de Miera Tabos family of York, Ontario
- The Charette family of Waterloo, Quebec
- The Pabustan family of Regina, Saskatchewan
- The Neufeld family of Langley, British Columbia
- The Couture family of Saint-Éphrem-de-Beauce, Quebec
- The Chen family of Calgary, Alberta
The celebration continues until August 28, 2017. Knowledge First Financial is giving away a $5,000 RESP! To enter the current contest visit http://info.knowledgefirstfinancial.ca/win-5000-resp-prize/.p
About the Celebrating 50 Years with $50,000 RESP Contest
The Celebrating 50 Years with $50,000 RESP Contest ran between September 30, 2015 and August 10, 2016 with ten monthly contest periods. Each winner received a $5,000 Cash Value RESP prize which consisted of a one-time, lump sum deposit of $5,000 made by Knowledge First Financial into a new Flex First Plan for the child and entrant listed on the entry form. No purchase necessary to enter.
About the Flex First Plan from Knowledge First Financial
Designed for today’s student, the Flex First Plan is an individual RESP that offers unique benefits as well as flexibility in both contributions and payments. Introduced to the market four years ago, consumer interest in the product has grown exponentially and Flex First is now the RESP of choice for Knowledge First Financial customers.